CCNA Security 210 -260)
What you’ll learn
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services (AAA)
- Deploy basic firewalling services (ASA & IOS Based)
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services (IPSec & SSL)
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in CCNA Routing & Switching knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- This Course is designed to prepare CCNA Security candidates for the exam topics covered by the 210-260 IINS exam.
- Trained by expert with 3 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
- Covers Topics as per the Blueprint (In-depth Core Technology Training)
- Provided with all Virtual Software’s required for Lab
- Detailed Workbook free access to anyone (Includes presentations, Labs documented with Outputs & Mock labs)
This course allows learners to understand common security
concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of
popular security appliances within a “real-life” network
- It focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples.
- This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training.
- Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments
via both Instructor Video and text. Makes the learning experience
hands-on, increasing course effectiveness
The revised CCNA Security (IINS v3.0) curriculum is designed
to bring data, device, and administration together to have better
network security, which is more relevant and valuable than ever. It is
destined to meet the current business demand so that the network
security professionals are able to acquire new knowledge, training and
vital skills to be successful in evolving job roles.
1. Security Concepts – This section includes
security principles, threats, cryptography, and network topologies. It
constitutes 12% of the questions asked in the exam.
2. Secure Access – This section deals with secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1 X authentications, and BYOD. It makes 14% of the exam.
3. VPN (Virtual Private Networks) – This focuses on VPN concepts, remote access VPNs, and site-to-site VPNs. It is 17% of the exam.
4. Secure Routing & Switching – This
section concentrates on VLAN security, mitigation techniques, layer 2
attacks, routing protocols, and overall security of Cisco routers. That
is 18% of the exam.
5. Cisco Firewall Technologies – This
section is 18% of the exam and focuses on stateful and stateless
firewalls, proxy firewalls, application, and personal firewalls.
Additionally, it concentrates on Network Address Translation (NAT) and
other features of Cisco ASA 9.x.
6. IPS – It is 9% of the exam and this portion focuses on network-based and host-based IPS, deployment, and IPS technologies.
7. Content and Endpoint Security –Constituting
12% of the exam, this section checks your understanding on the
endpoint, web-based, and email-based threats. Later it leads to apt and
effective mitigation technology and techniques to counter those
The CCNP Security certification program is
job–role-based for the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for
security in routers, switches, networking devices, and appliances.
Skills validated in the program include
choosing, deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNs,
and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone looking to further their networking knowledge.
- The CCNP Security certification prepares you for the role
of Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Netowrk
Security Support Engineer.
WHAT YOU GET
- Detailed Lab workbook.
- Recorded video sessions for future reference with labs.
- Understanding technology and co-relating with some real time examples and scenarios
- Complete core technology with detailed labs verification.
CCNA Security or valid CCSP or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
- Online Training
- Onsite training
- Instructor led Training
- World class CCIE Training by Triple CCIE certified Instructor
- Covers all the topics in depth core technology with labs
- Workbook with detailed labs & slides (2000+ pages) on Core technology + Mock lab Documents
- CCIE Lab Exam training ( after core Technology)
- All the labs can be done on virtual setup using GNS3 or IOU ( guided by trainer)
- Classes will run only on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) for 3 hrs. per day.